Andrew McCormack – Best Wilson Buckley
Senior Associate | Accredited Family Law Specialist and Collaborative Lawyer
Andrew McCormack is a Senior Associate | Accredited Family Law Specialist and Collaborative Lawyer at Best Wilson Buckley Family Law.
Andrew has had experience in general practice areas including litigation, succession law, wills and estate administration, and agency matters. practice areas and experience include disputes relating to:
Current practice areas and experience include:
- rural family law and third party/inter-generational interests;
- collaborative law;
- parenting issues including child protection matters;
- matrimonial and de facto property settlements;
- domestic and family violence matters;
- third party intervention in matrimonial and de facto property settlements; and
- child support matters.
Andrew has a particular interest in family law matters that involve rural families. He currently writes a rural-focused blog The Rural Family Lawyer about family law in general and its impact on rural families.